Teaching is always the most respected profession since they are the creators of tomorrow’s generation. Teaching in Dubai can be an advantageous alternative if you are an experienced educator with the necessary qualifications. Not only does this Middle Eastern metropolis provide skilled ex-pat educators with the opportunity to earn a highly competitive income, but most positions also include additional benefits. However, MOFA attestation in Dubai is mandatory to get a job visa and labour card. This blog includes major information regarding teaching vacancies in UAE.
Types of teaching opportunities in UAE
There are a plethora of teaching vaccines in diverse fields in Dubai.
- Private School – In Dubai, numerous private schools cater to the city’s huge affluent elite. Since English is the language of teaching at the majority of private schools, there are always a variety of chances for foreign teachers, whether in ESL programmes or subject classrooms.
- Language School – Language schools in Dubai, as a global metropolis, offer everything from German to Chinese. Adult ex-pats who need English for regular business communication attend the most popular language courses. Some of the greatest ESL jobs in Dubai are at language institutes, so if you’re up on your past participles and subordinate conjunctions, this could be the educational setting for you.
- Public Schools – The public education programme, like everything else in Dubai, has evolved dramatically during the previous few decades. All Dubai citizens can now attend public schools; however, Emirati pupils can enrol for free, while non-nationals must pay annual tuition. Although public schools are less lucrative than comparable private schools, international teachers will acquire invaluable insight into the UAE’s ambitious education reforms.
- Royal Families – Yes, it is feasible to educate young princes and princesses in Dubai! If this is your dream, seek the surnames Al Nahyan, Al Maktoum, Al Qasimi, Al Nuaimi, Al Mualla, and Al Sharqi; these are the six royal dynasties that preside over the seven emirates of the UAE. The majority of these posts are filled by recruiting firms. MOFA attestation services provide a reliable attestation of certificates and documents to enhance your certificate’s credibility which in turn boosts the selection process.
Benefits of the teaching profession in Dubai
- Good Salary which is tax-free – A teacher’s monthly salary in the UAE is between AED 10,000 and AED 12,000 per month. In order to fill teacher shortages, UAE schools are swiftly employing skilled teachers from outside, providing them with the greatest compensation and perks. The best thing is that pay for teachers in the UAE is tax-free! This results in no tax liability and significant savings for you!
- FREE Medical Insurance and Accommodation – As a teacher in the UAE, you never have to worry about rent or health care costs because most schools cover both. Some schools even provide round-trip airfare for an annual visit home and cover your children’s educational expenditures. More experience usually results in a higher salary and more benefits.
- Job Security – You can feel comfortable in your position since most schools in the UAE provide teaching jobs with two- or three-year contracts. Depending on your teaching experience, qualifications, and skills, some institutions even offer contract extensions of two to three years. The ministry of foreign affairs attestation services is required to get the contract done quickly.
- Rapid Career Development – In-school teacher networks and professional development seminars that include pedagogical techniques and subject matter material are available to school teachers in the United Arab Emirates. The ministry consistently aims to complete high-quality teacher training for both pre-service and in-service teachers owing to the nation’s abundant financial resources.
The UAE continues to be one of the most appealing teaching destinations for skilled teachers today because of favourable demographics, increased disposable income, government efforts, and parents who understand the importance of education regardless of sex! There aren’t many careers in the world that provide as much potential to learn and develop while also having an impact on the globe’s future generations as teaching in the United Arab Emirates. We provide impeccable and reliable attestation services in Dubai to help migrants easily make their dreams a truth.