MEA attestation is vital for anyone immigrating to UAE, for any purpose, temporary or permanent. MEA document attestation is processed right after the certificate attestation from the respective state HRD(Human Resource Department) and prior to UAE Embassy attestation and MOFA attestation in UAE. MEA attestation can be either processed directly or through attestation services in Dubai. MEA attestation is the verification and authentication of certificates and documents attested by the respective state authorities.
Documents required for attestation:
- Orginical certificate for attestation
- Copy of respective person’s Passport
- Copy of respective person’s Visa.
Purpose of MEA attestation
UAE is a developed country and migration of Indians to the UAE has increased steeply. Hence, the UAE has set forth some mandatory rules and regulations to make sure that migrants from any country are authenticated and genuine. To use documents issued in India in another country, they must first be attested and authenticated by MEA before being declared as valid by the respective consulate or embassy. MEA attests the document for all countries in accordance with their respective requirements. The Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) is India’s highest authority for legalizing Indian documents.
There are certain steps involved prior to and after MEA attestation:
- Authentication by the State Education Department, the Home Department, the Sub Divisional Magistrate (SDM), New Delhi, or the Chamber of Commerce (depending on the nature of the document);
- Attestation from the Government of India’s Ministry of External Affairs (MEA);
- Legalisation obtained from the UAE Embassy in India;
- UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) legalisation certification.
Steps involved in the MEA attestation for Indian certificates
The process of attestation of certificates from the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) of the Government of India is applicable to all Indian documents.
The steps are as follows:
Step 1- Verification of Documents
All certificates requiring MEA Attestation must first be verified by the designated authorities of the Indian state/union territory from which the document was issued:
- Educational certificates – The certificates must first be authenticated by the respective State Education Department or Human Resources Department.
- Personal certificates – The State Home Department or General Administration Department of the respective State Government/Union Territory must pre-authenticate the certificates.
- Commercial certificates – The respective Chambers of Commerce should first authenticate the certificates.
Step 2 – Authentication of MEA
The Certificates are then attested by the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) based on the signatures of the designated authorities of the State Government / Union Territory / Chambers of Commerce.
Why choose the best attestation services in Dubai?
Document attestation is a time-consuming, labour-intensive, and costly process. You may end up running from office to office in order to get the documents attested. The best part is that you can avail attestation services in Dubai to render attestation services quickly and reliably. Top Attest is one of the authorised attestation service providers across the UAE, collects, evaluates, and delivers certificates/documents for Attestation services to clients in India and around the world.
Top Attest provides all your document attestation requirements under one roof. The MEA attestation services in Dubai may appear to be complicated. However, TopAttest document attestation service is the most convenient way to obtain MEA attestation for the UAE. Give them the job and sit back and relax. They will complete the job quickly and at the lowest possible cost. You can contact the Top Attest team either directly or can connect them online. Experienced and professional attestation consultants collect all the documents required at your doorsteps and return them back after it’s attested. We offer our customers a safe and secure delivery system. For our customers, we use high-quality courier services. We have grown not from marketing but from word of mouth of our pleased clients.